Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Latest Pinterest Finds

Soooo, how many of you have found yourself stuck on Pinterest for WAAAAAY longer than you had planned???
Please tell me I'm not the only one!!

Here are some of our latest fun finds from our beloved Pinterest...

Heidi:
I really think this would be such a fun family activity for extended family get togethers!
Pinned here

Okay, now I can stop throwing away all the dumb plastic hangers that come with childrens clothing.  This is a genius idea!
Pinned here

I stopped using dryer sheets about a year ago, I use balls of aluminum foil instead, but I might need to rethink all the possibilities with a USED dryer sheet!  Blinds!!  I also saw one where you use the dryer sheet to clean your shower doors!!
Pinned here


Tenille:

I love this idea.  My kids bring me so many picutres/school work and I just can't keep it all.  Now I can save them and display them but not have all the clutter.
Found here
I want this headboard.  She made it from an old door and added crown molding.  And the color is gorgeous.
Found here


My cookie sheets totally look like the right side of the pan.  So gross but I am going to try this trick so my pans can look better. 
Found here

Pin It
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Gilson Girls said...

how do I follow you on pin interest?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...